Why I went with a book:
- Printed books look far more professional than your traditional black portfolio cases.
- No more mess. It illuminates the frustration of trying to mount your work with exacto knives, spray mount, and black foam core.
- Easier to make multiple printed copies.
- Shows how you can layout a diverse range of pieces in a unified way.
- You have the PDF that can be emailed instantly!
- It can become a made shift website when you upload it to issuu.com to make it an interactive digital book or embedded into your blog/website Did I mention that it’s free?
- For only $40 in printing/shipping at blurb.com it is very economical.
So for $40 and a little more time designing the layout you are left with a professionally printed book, PDF, and interactive web presentation that can be shared anywhere online. Certainly not the hard choice is it?