* Started the year on high with the Most High at the OneThing conference which lead into a season of fasting and intense study of the end times.
* Took a road trip IHOP’s prayer room for the first time in February.
* Flew in to Seattle to visit my best friends. (View video here)
* Won the Honor Academys’ new life transforming event Escape and Evade with my brother. 20 miles race complete with obstacle coarses, weighted packs, 200 push ups, 300 sit ups, swimming, a little mountain biking, while being hunted down with paintballs. Took 10 hours to complete and only won by 15 secounds. If only I had some pictures of this.
* Quit part time job designing ads for the newspaper to work at Group Publishing as a design intern.
* Started dating one of my climbing buddies. =)
* Took a road trip to Texas for the Honor Academy Alumni weekend. Drove 17hrs there, stayed 20, and then drove another 17 back. Price payed: sick for 2 weeks.
* Internship at Group ended> scrambled to find job> landed call center job that I loathed> God provided a temporary design job that should last the next few months. Still searching for something more permanent.
* And finally got engaged to that climbing buddy at the Garden of the Gods. Amy Meyer has become my best friend that I look forward to becoming one with.
I love adventure, but a it is my hearts desire to share my adventure with you. Thanks for letting me steal you away in the night and for coming alongside my vision to provoke thirst in a dry and weary land. We will explore, create, climb, jump, paint, love, pray, worship, and run together.
***All together, not what I had planned. It was far greater than I could have imagined! God is faithful to the end.